Home  •  Morgan County  •  The Chamber  •  Our Members  •  Helpful Business Links  •  Visitor Info  •   Contact Us
Automobile Registration
Building Permits
Business Licenses
Clubs & Associations
Cultural Activities
Driver's License
Event Room Rentals
Financial Institutions
Health & Community Care
Hunting & Fishing Licenses
Law Enforcement
Local Government
Mail/UPS/Western Union
Marriage License
Recreation & Entertainment
Senior Services
West Virginia


Water: Berkeley Springs and Paw Paw are served by public water systems.
Berkeley Springs Water Works: 271 Wilkes Street, phone 304-258-1290. Source: Springs. Deposit for new service: $50; Basic fee: $32.28 minimum monthly bill

Paw Paw: Town Hall, 122 Winchester Street, phone 304-947-7476. Deposit $100; base monthly fee $41.52 for water and sewer. Source: Potomac River.

Outside the public systems, water is provided through wells. Well permits required from County Health Department, phone 304-258-1513, Fee $100 Online at www.morgancowvhd.org

Sewage: Berkeley Springs & Great Cacapon: Warm Springs Public Service District, 271 Wilkes Street, Suite B, phone 304-258-4118. Basic fee: $38.83/month, billed monthly, $100 deposit required to activate service.

Outside municipalities - individual septic systems require County Health Department inspection and permit. Fee: $150-300 range Department of Environmental Protection tank registration $30, phone 304-258-1513 or www.morgancowvdh.org.

Electricity: Allegheny Power, customer service center phone 1-800-255-3443. Deposit based on average monthly bill.

Gas: Bottled gas- Blue Flame 258-3495; Roach Energy 258-3329 or Thompson Gas 258-2226

Telephone: New Residential Service, call 1-800-921-8101, Mon-Fri 7am-11pm, Sat-Sun 8am-8pm; Business Service, call 1-800-921-8102, Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 7:30am-4pm; Repair Service 1-800-921-8104, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information, visit www.frontier.com
If you would like a telephone book for Berkeley Springs & vicinity, call 1-800-921-8101.

Sanitation: Within town limits, Bath requires trash pick-up service, phone 304-258-1102. Trash fees: $57/quarter residential; wide range for commercial begins at $60/quarter and goes up with quantity & # of pick-ups.
County-wide (except in Town of Bath) pick-up available from Morgan Sanitation, a private concern, phone 304-258-3544.
Landfill located near Hedgesville, LCS Services at 304-754-9153.

Recycling: Morgan County has voluntary recycling at the Charles Biggs Recycling Center. The recycling center is open on Fridays from 10am-5pm and Saturday from 9am-3pm

Call 304-258-8718 Monday-Thursday until 12:30 for information. www.morgancountyrecycles.org

Items you can recycle include:
Unbroken Jars & Bottles only- clear, brown & green (rinsed clean, no lids)
Cans- aluminum & metal (rinsed clean, no lids) clean foil & pie tins separate
Paper- newspaper, office paper, books & cardboard
Magazines & Catalogs- includes slicks
Chipboard- cereal, detergent boxes, etc. All paper products must be bound with natural twine, in paper bags or boxes.
Plastic bottles stamped with 1 - 5 and 7. No styrofoam or number 6 plastics. Remove caps and rinse. Crush as much as possible. Must be in clear plastic bags. Bags are provided at the trailer entrance free of charge.


Contact Us   •  Join the Chamber  •  Newsletter  •  Economic Development

Berkeley Springs - Morgan County Chamber of Commerce  •  127 Fairfax St., Berkeley Springs, WV 25411  •  (304) 258-3738