Work for Us
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Berkeley Springs - Morgan County Chamber of Commerce is now accepting resumes for the full-time Executive Administrative Assistant position. We are seeking a self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic individual to help further our mission of supporting area member businesses.
Executive Administrative Assistant – Job Description
● Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Chamber of Commerce Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
● Maintaining the Chamber website, membership roster and membership
● Helping manage and authorize income and expense management; coordinating
financials with the BOD Treasurer.
● Maintain digital records of online payments and forms received through the
● Liaison with business, government, and community constituents.
● Maintain professional, shared office space with Travel Berkeley Springs
organization and staff.
● Support and Coordinate with ED.
● Support all events including the annual Apple Butter Festival.
● Send out twice weekly email blasts – coordinating with the ED and members
who send in specials.
● Support membership drive.
● Print and help distribute marketing materials.
● Help schedule meetings with the ED as needed by the membership.
● Helping to organize volunteers and committees including: attending and
taking minutes at Chamber Board of Director meetings.
● Be the welcoming face of the Chamber in the office.
● Well organized, self-directed, and capable of functioning effectively in
an independent work environment.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are imperative.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required.
● Ability to independently maintain current and accurate website
● Demonstrate quality, accuracy and timeliness in work performed.
● Must hold self to the same confidentiality and conflict of interest
standards as the Berkeley Springs-Morgan County Chamber Board of
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing,
Organizational Leadership or related field. Relevant work experience
may be substituted for educational requirement
● Ability to fully understand and communicate issues confronting the local
business community, public agencies and community organizations.
● Must possess and maintain a current, valid driver’s license.
Preferred Skills-Training Available
● Proficient in managing Zoom, Microsoft Teams and/or other video
● Basic understanding of web design/development and Photoshop.
● Budgeting and financial recordkeeping experience.
● Ability to work and interact successfully with a wide variety of volunteers.
● Demonstrated organizational event planning skills.
● Fundraising and/or grant writing experience skills.
Salary: $40,000 annually, adjusted for benefits
Simple IRA: Optional, 3% Employer Match
Health Insurance may be available, employer contribution is negotiable with salary package
Paid Holidays (Office is Closed):
Martin Luther King Day
New Year’s Day
Personal/Sick Leave: Employee is awarded 8 personal days per year beginning on employees hire date.
Vacation days: Employee is awarded two weeks (10 days) of paid vacation after one year of continuous
Exempt, full-time position, EOE